Amber Warning Products
- 970L Scorpion Ordering Guides
- 970L Scorpion Operating and Programming Instructions
- 970 Scorpion Installation and Maintenance
- Mounting Hardware
The 970L Scorpion™
Low Profile Lightbar Series
TOMAR’s new 970L Scorpion™ lightbar maintains the rugged structure of Tomar’s previous line of lightbars but with a low profile modern look. With extruded aluminum housing, cast aluminum end caps, and optical Lexan light modules the 970L lightbar is built to last. The 970L lightbar includes many scalable features such as 3 or 6 LED front and rear warning modules, 6 or 12 LED corner modules and your choice of halogen or LED take down and alley lights. With this much versatility you are sure to find a configuration that meets your budget and performance needs.
- Easy maintainence and lamp replacement
- Hermetically sealed lamp modules
- Potted controller and waterproof wiring standard.
- Front/Rear modules available in 3 or 6 LED versions, Corners modules in 6 or 12 LED
- Take downs available in 70 watt halogen, 140 watt halogen or High intensity LED
- Fully programmable flash patterns via wires or 940L-DCP, digital version available.
- Integrated 6 or 8 element traffic director standard on all full size bars.
- Optional on-board traffic preemption emitter.
- Available in 21”, 26”, 35” 44”, 49”, 53”, 58” and 67” lengths
- STT lights available on 49” and larger bars.
- ICC lights available all length bars
|Electrical||12 VDC operation
as low as 10 Amp current draw
|Size||Height: 2.4 ”
Length: Available in 21″, 26″, 35″, 44″ 49″, 53″, 58″, 67″, 72″ and 80″