The 970L Scorpion™
Low Profile Lightbar Series
TOMAR’s 970L Scorpion™ lightbar maintains the rugged structure of Tomar’s previous line of lightbars but with a low profile modern look. With extruded aluminum housing, cast aluminum end caps, and optical Lexan light modules the 970L lightbar is built to last. The 970L lightbar includes many scalable features such as 3 or 6 LED single color or 12 LED dual color front and rear warning modules, 6 or 12 LED single color or 24 LED dual color corner modules along with LED take downs and alley lights. With this much versatility you are sure to find a configuration that meets your budget and performance needs.
- Easy maintenance and lamp replacement
- Hermetically sealed lamp modules
- Potted controller and waterproof wiring standard.
- Front/Rear modules available in 3 or 6 LED single color or 12 LED dual color
- Corners modules available in 6 or 12 LED single color or 24 LED dual color
- Fully programmable flash patterns via wires or 940L-DCP, digital version available.
- Integrated 6 or 8 element traffic director standard on all full size bars.
- Optional on-board traffic preemption emitter.
- Available in 21” (mini Scorpion) , 26”, 35” 44”, 49”, 53”, 58”, 67”, 72″ and 80″ lengths
- STT lights available on 49” and larger bars.
- ICC lights available all length bars.
- ECE 65 approved versions available
- 5 year warranty
- Approvals: J595, SAEJ2498, CCR Title 13,
- NFPA Configurations available
|Electrical||12 VDC operation
as low as 10 Amp current draw
|Size||Height: 2.4 “
Length: Available in 21″, 26″, 35″, 44″ 49″, 53″, 58″, 67″, 72″ and 80″