The TOMAR D1xL2F is a 25W PA loudspeaker with re-entrant flare horn. A high Sound Pressure Level in a robust type 4/4X, IP66 marine grade, corrosion proof aluminum enclosure ensures the D1xL2F is suitable for all Class I & II Division 1 & Zone 1 & 20 explosion proof applications.
The re-entrant flare horn is high impact, fire retardant ABS and is field replaceable – the driver employs a standard 1 3/8″ -18 male thread coupling. All models have triple cable entries, and large termination areas. The termination chamber and cover feature a threaded flameproof joint simplifying both installation and routine maintenance.
- High output
- Compact form factor
- Multiple transformer tapping
- Field replaceable flare component
- Robust corrosion proof aluminum enclosure
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel bracket
- Stainless steel fixings
- Triple cable entries
- Duplicate cable terminations
- Threaded cover joint for fast installation