TOMAR Electronics 125dB (A) alarm horn. The D1xS2F is a high output alarm sounder with re-entrant flare horn. Low current consumption and high SPL in a robust Type 4/4X, IP66 marine grade, corrosion proof aluminum enclosure ensure the D1xS2F is suitable for all Class I & II Division 1, Zone 1 & 20 explosion proof signaling applications. The 24V DC version is approved for public mode fire alarm use and the 110-240V DC version for general signaling use.
Featuring 64 alarm tone sounds, each of the available 4 stage/channels can be remotely triggered. Approved for gas groups ABCD in Class I Division 1, Class I Zone 1 IIC and for dust groups FG in Class II Division 1, Zone 20 IIIB environments. The threaded flameproof joint simplifies both installation and routine maintenance.
- High output, up to 125dB(A)
- Public mode fire alarm use
- 4 remotely select-able alarm stages/channels
- Positive or negative line stage/channel switching
- Choice of 64 alarm tone frequencies
- Automatic synchronization on multi-sounder system
- Continuously rated
- Compact form factor
- Robust corrosion proof aluminum enclosure
- Stainless steel fixings
- Triple cable entries
- Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain installations)
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies