*NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS SET TO “PRE-ORDER” STATUS. AS A NEWLY RELEASED PRODUCT IT CARRIES AN ESTIMATED SHIP DATE OF APPROXIMATELY 4 WEEKS FROM THE TIME THE PRE-ORDER IS PLACED.*
TOMAR’s Black Widow Lightbar is for those who want the ruggedness and performance of the Scorpion™ 2.0, but demand a modern look with a new black powder-coated finish. Like the Scorpion™ 2.0, the Black Widow is built to be the most rugged light bar on the market, to answer the call when lives depend on it. By starting with the details in Engineering, we ensure Black Widow delivers uncompromising performance no matter what the call. We begin with a sturdy extruded aluminum housing, cast aluminum end caps, and Lexan light modules to create unprecedented strength in design. The aluminum housings get a beautiful matte-black powder-coated finish, for a highly desirable look. From there, we use a patented linear vibration welding process to hermetically seal each individual module to ensure their electrical components are dust and water-proof. This allows Black Widow to exclude soft materials such as rubber as sealing elements, which can break down or deform over time making Black Widow a longer lasting lightbar. TOMAR Engineering didn’t stop there. Beyond the extremely durable construction, the performance of Black Widow had to be the best available. Each module uses our Clear Vision optics which feature a hybrid Total Internal Reflector (TIR) collimator to collect more of the LED’s lumens and direct them where you need them: down the road. This means Black Widow can be extremely efficient and seen from a further distance, giving first responders a safer response, and allowing traffic to see an emergency scene from farther away with more time to react.
With the modular design and options of 3 or 6 LED single color or 12 LED dual color front and rear warning/illumination modules; 6 or 12 LED single color or 24 LED dual color corner warning/illumination modules; along with the most intense LED take downs and alley lights available; Black Widow can be built specifically how your application and budget demands. Add a 2,500+ feet TOMAR-built traffic pre-emption emitter for a seamless, high-performance light bar which meets the TOMAR Envelope of Safety standard for safety of everyone affected by an emergency response. No other light bar is built like this, because no other manufacture can do what TOMAR can.
- Easy maintenance and lamp replacement
- Hermetically sealed lamp modules
- Potted controller and waterproof wiring standard.
- Front/Rear modules available in 3 or 6 LED single color or 12 LED dual color
- Corners modules available in 6 or 12 LED single color or 24 LED dual color
- Fully programmable flash patterns via wires or 940L-DCP, digital version available.
- Integrated 6 or 8 element traffic director standard on all full size bars.
- Optional on-board traffic preemption emitter.
- STT lights available on 49” and larger bars.
- ICC lights available all length bars.
- ECE 65 approved versions available
- 5 year warranty
- Approvals: J595, SAEJ2498, CCR Title 13,
- NFPA Configurations available
|Electrical||12 VDC operation
as low as 10 Amp current draw
|Size||Height: 2.4 “