(The sale of this item is restricted to state & local governments and to authorized distributors only)
The model 3065 family of STROBECOM II preemption emitters are used on authorized vehicles to activate TOMAR STROBECOM® or competitive optical preemption and priority control systems. The 3065 is self-contained, weather resistant, and operates on 12 or 24 VDC vehicle power. The 3065–R is a remote power supply system designed for installation where available lighthead space is limited. The 3065–R has all the same features of the 3065. Configured via optional software, the 3065 can emit any of 65,000 vehicle ID’s of either Emergency Band (high) or Transit Band (low) priorities. The 3065 is equipped with continuous self-diagnostics with visual feedback and a highly adaptable automatic disable system to prevent intersection lockup. An optional visible light filter can be added to make emitter operation invisible on undercover, transit, or maintenance vehicles.
The 3065 emitters include an SAE J1708/J1587 interface that can be used for on/off control, disable override, and code programming from an onboard vehicle computer.
The TOMAR 3065 and 3065-R Optical Preemption Emitter offer the following features and benefits:
- Self-contained, potted emitter assembly
- Hermetically sealed lamp
- Power and control cable included
- Waterproof connectors
- Control switch and indicator included
- Low power mode for transit applications
- Disable feature can be latching/non-latching, GND or +BAT polarity
- SAE J1708/J1587 interface allows on/off control, disable override, and code programming from onboard vehicle computer