The Tomar D1xC2X10R is a high output alarm horn sounder with omni-directional radial horn combined with a 1,000,000cd Xenon strobe beacon. The robust Type 4/4X, IP66 marine grade, corrosion proof aluminum enclosure ensures the D1xC2X10R is suitable for all Class I & II Division 1, Zone 1 & 20 explosion proof signaling applications. The Class I DC version is approved for public mode fire alarm use (alarm horn) and private mode fire alarm use (strobe beacon).
The explosion proof horn strobe allows simultaneous or independent operation. Featuring 64 first stage/channel alarm sounds, the alarm tone frequencies for the first 2 stages are independently selectable. Each of the 4 stage/channels can be remotely triggered e.g. via an external relay.
- Automatic synchronization on multi sounder systems.
- User selectable strobe flash rates
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- High output omni-directional alarm horn, up to 118dB (A)
- Xenon strobe – private mode fire alarm use (Class I version)
- Alarm horn – public mode fire alarm use (Class I version)
- 4 remotely selectable alarm stages/channels
- Positive or negative line stage/channel switching
- Choice of 64 alarm tone frequencies
- Compact form factor
- Robust corrosion proof aluminum enclosure
- Stainless steel fixings
- Triple cable entries
- Duplicate cable terminations
- UL File refE230764
- UL1203 Ed. 5
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 25-1966
- CSA C22.2 No. 30-M1986
- CSA C22.2 No. 205-12
- UL464 Ed. 9
- UL1638 Ed. 4
- A1Gas version
NEC / CEC:
Class I Div 1 ABCD T5/T6 Ta -40°C to +70/+55°C
Class I Div 2 ABCD T5/T6 Ta -40°C to +70/+55°C
Class I Zone 1, 2 IIC T5/T6 Ta -40°C to +70/+55°C
- D1Dust version
NEC / CEC:
Class II Div 1 FG T4/T4A Ta -40°C to +55/+40°C
Class II Div 2 FG T4/T4A Ta -40°C to +55/+40°C
Class III Div 1 & 2
Zone 20, 21, 22 IIIB T4/T4A Ta -40°C to +55/+40°C
- Protection conceptEx d / AEx d
2 x M20 cable entries; brass stopping plug. 304 (A2) Stainless steel mounting bracket and lens guard
Please specify lens color when orderingAmber, Blue, Clear, Green, Magenta, Red, Yellow
64 onboard selectable tones.