TOMAR Electronics GNExB2L is an IECEx & ATEX approved explosion proof high output LED multi-function beacon. The robust IP66 corrosion proof GRP enclosure and extended temperature range ensures the GNExB2LD2 is suitable for all Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22 hazardous location signaling applications.
The GNExB2L utilizes an array of high power Cree® LED’s, orientated to optimize visibility in any direction. The beacon can be configured as a steady beacon for status indicator use, with a light output of up to 174 candela. Alternatively one of the five flashing modes, with a light output of up to 338 candela, may be used for warning applications. DC voltage versions feature three remotely selectable stages enabling multiple warnings to be signaled from one device. The field replaceable color filter enhances the light output and is constructed from UV stable PC.
- Robust, corrosion proof GRP (glass reinforced polyester) enclosure
- Ingress protection IP66
- Automatic synchronization on multi-beacon systems
- Choice of five flash rates1Hz, 1.5Hz, 2Hz, double and triple flash.
- High and low power Steady modes
- Three remotely selectable stages/channels on DC versions.
- Glass lens & Stainless Steel guard
- UV stable PC field replaceable lens colour filter
- Stainless steel fixings
- Triple cable entries
- Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain installations)