Tomar introduces its new addition to the TLUX LED lighting line. The TLX7240 is a Class I Division 1 LED replacement for a 150 watt incandescent light source. Operating voltage is 95 – 276 VAC.
Applications include classified areas such as oil and gas processing facilities, off-shore drilling platforms, pipeline pumping stations, and other areas where hazardous locations exist due to the presence of flammable or explosive gases, vapors and combustible dusts as defined by the NEC.
The TLX7240 LED luminaire features a unique thermal management system that utilizes internal cooling fins to draw heat away from the LED’s. This allows for longer lamp life and more consistent light output. All electronics and LED’s are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a full 5 years.
- CSA /US listed (insert logo)
- Class I, Div 1 &2, Groups C,D
- Class II, Div 1 &2, Groups E, F, and G
- Class III
- C22.2 No. 30-M1986 (R2012) – Explosion-proof enclosures for use in class I hazardous locations
- C22.2 No. 25-1966(R2014) – Enclosures for Use in Class II Groups E, F, and G Hazardous Locations
- CSA 137-M1981 (R2014) – Electric Luminaires for Use in Hazardous Locations
- ANSI/UL 844-2012 – Luminaires for Use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- UL 8750(1st Ed.) – Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products
- CSA 250.13-14 Light emitting diode (LED) equipment for lighting applications