TOMAR Electronics flameproof BExBG21 Xenon beacons are suitable for Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22 applications. Approved to IECEx, ATEX, Ex EAC and INMETRO standards. The BExBG21 21 Joule beacons robust construction enables installation in the harshest of environments.
The BExBG21 has three distinct user select-able flash patterns and for units with DC operating voltages a second stage flash pattern can be selected remotely. Additional features include a stainless steel guard and stainless steel mounting bracket as standard. The BEx range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade copper free LM6 aluminum with a chromate and powder coat finish. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas containing in & out terminals and an ingress protection of IP66/67.
- Marine grade, corrosion proof, LM6 aluminum enclosure
- Automatic synchronization on multi-beacon system.
- Beacons can be set to ‘flip-flop’ alternating mode with other units on multi-beacon systems.
- Xenon tubes mechanically secured against shock & vibration
- Glass lens & Stainless Steel guard standard
- Very large termination area.
- Dual M20 cable entries – adapters available.
- Stopping plug included.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- Reverse polarity diode fitted.
- IP66/67 ingress protection.
- 520 candela effective light intensity.
- UV stable PC, field replaceable, color lens filter.