TOMAR Electronics flameproof BExBG15 xenon beacon is suitable for Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22 applications. It is approved to IECEx, ATEX, Ex EAC and INMETRO standards.
The BExBG15 15 Joule beacon’s robust construction enables installation in the harshest of environments. Additional features include automatic synchronization on multi-beacon systems and standard stainless steel guard and mounting bracket. The BEx range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade copper free LM6 aluminum with a chromate and powder coat finish. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas containing in & out terminals and an ingress protection of IP66/67.
- Marine grade, corrosion proof, LM6 aluminum enclosure
- Automatic synchronization on multi-beacon system.
- Beacons can be set to ‘flip-flop’ alternating mode with other units on multi-beacon systems.
- Xenon tubes mechanically secured against shock & vibration
- Glass lens & Stainless Steel guard standard
- Very large termination area.
- Dual M20 cable entries – adaptors available.
- Stopping plug included.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- Reverse polarity diode fitted.
- IP66/67 ingress protection.
- 468 candela effective light intensity.
- UV stable PC, field replaceable, color lens filter.